Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Monday, January 2, 2012

The Road to Hell is Paved...

This is one of my favourite quotes, I first saw it on a Nike running ad, this guy is running up a super steep mountain side and it says, " the road to hell is paved" this is sooooo true!  I love this because anything worth doing is always hard, if it was easy, we wouldn't enjoy it as much.  It is here, in the journey that we learn so much about ourselves.  Every time we set a goal and accomplish it, we become stronger mentally and physically.  Yes, some days are allot harder than others, on those days, I have to dig deep and do allot of self positive talk, really I do!  But on the good days, it's amazing what one can accomplish.  So to my Boot Campers this morning, you ROCK, way to start off the New Year with determination and fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment