Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 15...it's all about the pull up!

AHHHhhhh the Pull Up...I have a love hate relationship with it.  I love the feeling of accomplishment afterwards, and one should as this is a hard exercise.  I find that if I stick to it during the work out, give myself a number, like 50 reps and work through it, towards the end I get into my groove and actually get stronger.  What I hate about Pull Ups, is that I always feel mangled the day after, complete exhaustion in my shoulders.  Don't be confused, it's not pain I feel, just kicks my butt for a couple of days if it's a high rep work out. So this week as I promised lol, we are focusing on YOUR pull up!  No matter how you get up there, a jump, a band or me giving you a little lift, were gonna do this!  We ROCKED the push ups last week, you all did amazing and everyone increased their 1 Rep Max.  So when you come in early, get practising on the pull up bar and keep up with the push ups at home, that will help you with your Pull Ups. Let's get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment