Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 1...good morning!


Good morning Boot Campers!  Welcome to day 1.  So I have some tasks for you to work on today.  One of today's goals is too change a "bad" habit.  ie, sitting at your desk for lunch, be prepared, pack an umbrella or boots and go for a walk when you have a break, you will feel re energized and focused after some fresh air.  Also make a list of some of your favourite foods, your " go to foods" ie pizza, cookies, ice cream, and find a healthier alternative.  OK so I love my International Delight creamer in my coffee, I will switch to Almond milk or a sugar free syrup.  We don't have to try to climb the mountain all in one day...instead, try to make some small changes this week and feel good about it!  Keep track in your food journals as I will be quizzing you! If you are a slacker and don't do it....be prepared to do BURPEES when you get to my gym!
Ok so here is my "better" choice instead of my coffee creamer.  Starbucks has all kinds of flavours that are sugar free! 1 pump is all you need, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment