Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Opportunity creates Inspiration!


This is how my brain feels right now, on fire and racing faster than the speed of light.  Opportunity is all around us, but sometimes we miss it because of fear, fear of failure.  My day was not going so well, by the end of it I was done.  l could have at that point, crawled into bed and hid.  But nope, I had an appointment and thought I would bomb at this as well.  The thought of canceling occurred because of the mood I let myself get into.  My husband reminded me that sometimes just "showing up" is all I need to do and who knows what could happen, so get my butt in gear and get going.  Well not only did Opportunity come knocking, the door flew off! I spent 2 hours, brain storming and listening to Andre the Marketing Genius giving me ideas on my business.  When I left, my brain was on fire, full of ideas, ready to go. Look out Victoria, here comes Follow the Leeder in Personal Training!  Thanks again Teresa and Andre!

No comments:

Post a Comment