Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 11...Tabata

Well now you all know what I'm talking about when I say it's " Tabata Time".  Yes this was a rude awakening to your legs but wasn't it AWESOME! I love Tabata-ing anything and so will you after I'm done with you.  We've conquered the Squat this week, next week were taking on the push up!  Everyone has improved so much on their push ups and pull ups this week, you are all amazing! I can't wait for 9 weeks from now, to see how much you will all progress. So just a reminder, during warm up, check your push up number on the board and keep increasing that number.  I will wipe the board clean next week, so write down your number in your journals so you can track your progress.  Also, I went up to Mill Hill park today, what a great spot for a work out...so I'm thinking, were going to need a "field trip" soon to enjoy some fresh air and sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment