Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Pumped UP!

Ok I have to say I'm getting pumped up for the contest, we are less than 3 days out to start date, Monday 16th, whaaahoooo! Have you thought about what it's going to take, mentally?  I was out today with a friend, at John's Resteraunt, in Victoria, mmmmm home made cooking.  I soooo wanted the jumbo pieces of pie in the front window case, but instead I stood strong and thought about my goals and ended up with the warm spinach salad, it was awesome as well.  Are you  ready to make the right decision, a better choice so you can reach your goal.  You better be ready to " suck it up Buttercup" cause each day your going to have to listen to the noise in your head, figure out how to shut it off and focus on what you really want.   Don't be fooled by indulging here and there, these 9 weeks will creep up fast.  Be strong, cause everyday that you are, you will be rewarded.  You'll have more energy and feel better about yourself, let's get ready to ROCK THIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment