Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Laziness left me with Pizza!

So this was pretty much me today, ate great all day long, not organized for super, left it up to my husband, thinking I'd get a healthy meal for dinner, nope! The reality was he was tired and so was I.  Nobody wanted to put any effort into it and we ended up with pizza.  I felt grouse afterwards, super thirsty, probably from all the sodium in the pizza.  I know what works for me, I have to work out in the morning otherwise the day slips away.  I have to plan my meals out i.e. do up a shopping list for the week, get the food, prep it and pre make whatever, so it's good to go.  I also have to have my day planed out first thing in the morning so I can get everything done without wasting my day.  Even though I KNOW better, I still have my lazy days too! I'm consistent with working out and eating well and that is the key! Everything in MODERATION!


No comments:

Post a Comment