Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 3...still snow = lazy day for moi!

Oh how this weather can either make you get 100 things done around the house or be lazy, that was me!  It's hard doing nothing all day long, lol, some would love this, but it drives me nuts having nothing to do, it actually makes me more tired...I had a 2 hour nap today! Sorry I had to cancel all classes today, just not safe enough for driving.  What I thought was awesome, was most of you were all trying your best to get here cause you wanted to work out so bad,or were going stir crazy at your house cause of school closures, either way, I LOVE THIS, you are excited to work out and best of all, you are "craving" your work outs! I had a talk with Mother Nature, and said, "hey, we got a Boot Camp Contest going here and my girls need to get their work out ON! so enough with the snow already, or I'll make you do 10 Burpees!"  Here's to drivable roads tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment