Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Rain or Shine

You know what I love about Victoria, rain or shine, people are out exercising!  I was down at the Esquimalt Lagoon today for a run.  It was so peaceful and quiet, just what I needed after a busy Christmas.  I find it so inspiring to see people of all different ages and sizes out there, busting their butt, getting their work out on.  Having no excuses, even when the weather is bad, they're out there, getting it done.  They have a goal.  I woke up this morning, feeling a bit lost as far as my own work outs go because I have NO GOAL, besides surviving the holidays!  With out goals, we are lost.  We need something to work towards so we can appreciate all the hard work we do for it.  So maybe that is a "goal" for me, to figure out what comes next for me...I'll keep ya posted!  Now go get outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment