Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's not the gifts.

Wow, I just had an awesome day today.  I was very lucky to feel and be apart of some Christmas spirit today.  My son's preschool had a community event, pancake breakfast, bake and craft sale, the kids sang Christmas songs, almost made me cry and Santa came for a visit.  Everything done today was by volunteers and it was an amazing event.  I haven't felt this sense of community in a long, long time.  I was very happy today with family all around and it wasn't about toys or gifts.  Everyone was feeding off of the positive energy and it was all free.  It's truly amazing what can happen when we put a little effort forward, towards someone else, what you get in return is the true feeling of joy that money just can't buy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment