Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Extra time

Ok so were in the middle of reno's, new floors, house is upside down, really my couch was in the kitchen on my kitchen table!  We have one TV between 7 of us, family visiting, and I have to say I don't miss it.  It is amazing how much one can do in a day if your not watching TV.  Don't get me wrong I like some of the "mindless" TV shows out there, but out of site, out of mind.  So the thought occurred to me, because often I'm asked how do I find time to work out and when I answer, 6am sometimes just to get it done, that is not an answer people are wanting to hear.  So if your not getting your work out in, how much time do you spend watching TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment