Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Here's a twist on popsicles.

OK got some late night munchies happening because my day seems to be filled, and my second job as Santa's elf, wrapping his gifts etc... has got me up late and hungry! So here's a healthy and festive twist, on the old popsicle.  I use almost 1 1/2 cups of water(I pre-measured the popsicle container which was 2 cups but put in less as the berries add volume) 2 scoops of Whey Protein powder, 1 cup mixed frozen berries, 1/2 cup Greek 0% yoghurt.  Blended it all up, poured into popsicle container. Then I took a mini candy cane, mashed it with the rolling pin into a powder, then added about 1 tsp to each popsicle.  I added the candy cane last because I knew most of it would get left behind in the blender.  I did this with my little helper Chase, it was allot of fun, except all day he kept asking me, " are they ready yet?" so now I'm enjoying one, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment