Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

My food diary and work out schedual

Ok I'm back in action, took yesterday off trying to get through this cold! I thought you might be interested in what I eat and do for a work out in a day.  So I will do my food diary and up date my blog through out the day and tonight so you can follow.  Here goes...
7am up. coffee/shake-1 scoope protein powder, 1 banana, 1/2 cup frozen    blueberrys.
10:15am apple
9am-11am hair dressers and ran some errands.
11am-1:30pm loaded garbage and carpet to the dump, dusty!
1:45pm tuna sandwhich, loaded with veggies on w/w bread, got it from Daddy's soup and sandy's in Colwood, across the intersection of JDF Rec. centre, soooo yummy!
5pm handful of popcorn...yes quality snack, I was doing reno's, cut me some slack!
6:30 home made Shepard's Pie, lean ground beef, lots of veggies, topped with potatoes.
OK had hopes of getting a run in today, but that's not happening as I need to finish some painting...note to self, get your work out done in the early AM!!!!

2 comments: