Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

A pretty view

Ahhh on days like today, I need somewhere pretty to run in order to get me motivated out of the house.  A new pair of runners helps as well, Merry Christmas to me. When the weather is bla I always head to a beach for a run or work out because it is just so peaceful and beautiful out there.  I have solved many of life's problems on a good run, if you saw me you'd think I was crazy because I will be having a full on conversation with myself, sometimes crying and sometimes not, but by the end, I can rule the world again.  Our work outs don't always have to be an hour or hardcore, sometimes just going for a long walk or short run, is just what we needed.  The fresh air and new scenery, can help us to refocus, get away from it all, or calm ourselves down.  There are soooo many great places around Victoria to check out, I was at the Esquimalt Lagoon this morning, so get your shoes on and get out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment