Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Load up on snacks!

OK word of advice, get your fridge and cupboards loaded with your favourite, HEALTHY snacks.  Get them cut up and ready to eat, so when you have the erg, your will grab them instead of the cookies.  I baked cookies last night and of course had to have a "trial bite" which turned into 3 cookies later! Within the hour my stomach had bloated out and I felt grouse...I could feel the butter going through my veins! I will spare you the rest of the details.  Once you start eating clean, and then make a poor food choice, your body will let you know.  One way or the other it won't go unnoticed.  Here's a tip, next time you are tempted, take a second to remember what happens to you, when you put that crap in your mouth. Remind yourself how hard you have been working and how much effort you've put into this goal, is it worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment