Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 37...I think I can...

Ok So I've been MIA last couple of days, sick thanks to my son.  All is almost good.   Megan sent me this quote and I thought it was AWESOME...why, because it's about how you see yourself.  We all know there is a big difference between maybe and yes.  Maybe I will go to the gym today or YES I WILL go to the gym today.  When you're "on the fence" in life not much happens, cause your just sitting there waiting for IT to happen.  When you speak in the power of doing or action, that's when great things can happen.  Some of you walk up to the pull up bar saying " I can't do this" you've already set yourself up for failure without even trying, WHAT IS UP WITH THAT!  At that point I want to smack you in the head like the "V8" commercials!  What about letting go of fear, and seeing what's on the other side of the fence?????  Next time, how about saying to yourself, will do this, and even if your failed...AT LEAST YOU TRIED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment