Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 23...Lemon Meringue pie vs. Burpees!

OK, OK, so I had a piece of Lemon Meringue pie yesterday afternoon...I did mention it was my favorite pie last week in our circle of love questions.  Well, I only ate half cause it wasn't "lemony" enough and it wasn't that great actually so I didn't want to waste the calories.  So I was thinking how many Burpees would I have to do in order to burn this off?  One slice was 230 calories, I ate 1/2, so not too bad, accept you should see the slices I cut!!  I read somewhere that a in about an hour you can burn 450 calories, give or take, doing Burpees.  So this lead me to my next great idea, I'm so excited...are you ready???  This week is going to be Fitness Challenge Week, I told you we were stepping up our game!  Not gonna tell ya what you're in for, just mentally, be ready and I want AND expect a 100% from you! P.S. the Monday pm group ROCK IT! I'm so proud of you, way the push through right to the end! I knew you could do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment