Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 30...Gymnastics week!

                                                                         Alison
                                                                          Laura
                                                           Sam
Ok so here we go, it's Gymnastic's week, time to have some fun and be like a kid again!  Yes, it's going to be a bit of a mental struggle.  Getting into a handstand and hanging upside down in the rings for levers, requires you to not be afraid of falling on your head! When I first started Crossfit, the second day, we had to do handstands.  I sucked.  I was so afraid of smashing my head on the ground...and I did, several times, but got over it and now I'm a bit better. The point is, your not going to be a Rock Star the first, second, third or even the 10th time you try this.  You just have to keep pushing yourself, knowing that it will get easier.  Yesterday and today, we attacked the wall with our heels for handstands and swung like monkeys on the rings, practising levers.  I'd say by the end of class, their confidence levels were allot better...what do you think?
                                   Easy, Breezie, Laura!
                                  Then, Bev started to show off!
                        I know Sally practised this at home...didn't you!
"I'm afraid, I can't do a handstand"...WHATEVER!...look at the grins on Leah and Sunny's faces, you two are double trouble!

1 comment: