Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 28/29...Kale, the power food!


Kale Chips: set oven to 350 degrees. 
Line baking pan w.Parment paper(makes them crispier).  Toss Kale w. olive oil in a bowl, spread on pan, sprinkle your favourite seasoning, bake for 15mins. YUM!

OK so I finally got around to making Kale chips this weekend.  I have to admit when I pulled them out of the oven, I thought, "wow...I have to eat this?" I picked up one of the chips, closed my eyes and down the hatch it went!  YUM, it was actually really good.  On advise from Sally, I sprinkled a Greek seasoning mix on one half and the other was Sea Salt and pepper, both were great and I ate the whole pan...maybe 2 cups worth of Kale.  I wasn't sure how my stomach would handle THAT much fibre, but all was good. http://www.thesweetbeet.com/kale-recipe/  (tap link for all nutritional info on Kale)

Onto a different note, we are 4 weeks into Boot Camp, so mid week we will do weigh in's and measurements again, to track your progress.  Many of you are commenting on how good you are feeling and that your clothes are getting looser.  This is perfect, we are right on track!  If you have been on your "A" game, then hold steady and there should be some big changes happening to your body over the next couple of weeks.  If your a slacker, wake up and "get your head out of the sand!!!" that's me being polite.  Time flyes and March 16th will be here before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment