Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Monday, July 9, 2012

July 9th...Summer leg workout!

So excited today because...to day I'm going to start adding work outs to my Blog!  I thought this would be a great idea for those of you who don't live in the Victoria area and can't train with me directly.  I've created a shorter version of what we do in my Boot Camp classes.  Everything from warm ups, to the "circle of love" question, and any health and fitness topics we cover, I will included those in the video as well.  So, hope can you join us, add your comments at the bottom or Face Book me, love to hear from you!  I've also included a great tasting, low calorie snack, so you can get your work out ON! and then have a fast and easy meal for after...cause you'll be hungry!
Circuit 1 *Front lunge w.side squat with a over-head press into reverse lung.6 per side.*4 side walking planks with 2 push ups, repeat in other direction, counts as 1, do 3x.*Side to side lunges with floor tap 10sec.work/5 sec.rest x4
*Abs full sit up with oblique twist at top, opp. knees comes up to opp. elbow, alternate 10 reps(10 per side).Complete circuit 2x, then move to next.
Circuit 2*Lateral hops x8 / 8 single leg squats, tap floor opp. hand to toe,then reach up, REPEAT other leg / 5 decline push ups. Complete circuit 2x.
If you want to take it up a notch, increase your weight but don't sacrifice form and do 3 sets instead of 2.


 OK here is my twist on a lettuce wrap instead of using bread! All these ingredients makes 2 wraps.  So start with 2 tbsp of your fav. dressing, 1 cup cooked chicken, shrerred carrots and cucumber, and you will need 2 iceberg lettuce pieces...good luck with peeling those!
 So lye the lettuce piece out flat like a wrap, add your fillings...
 that's my "stunt" tooth pick holding it the wrap together...get it, like a stunt man...
and there you go! OK so the first one I made, did actually look like a wrap, but of course when I went back to make these for the Blog...my lettuce piece's didn't quite do as they were suppose to.  Anyhow enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment