Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16...Back on Track Mondays!

OK so I'm not a big fan of waiting til Monday to get your life back on track from the ciaos of the weekend but today seems to be appropriately so.  I had family in town over the weekend and let's just say, I indulged just a wee bit!  You know all the good stuff that comes out when company arrives and it gives you an excuses to eat it or drink it!  I had 2 glasses of wine on Saturday and I swear I'm still feeling the wrath of it.  Yesterday was totally "Slug-Sunday" and today I had a 3 hour nap!!!  It's now late afternoon, and finally I'm getting back on track.  The point is, summer is here and you're going to enjoy it, so do so, and do it guilt free...as long as you get your work outs in and eat clean leading up to the pig out days.  Try alternating a glass of water between cocktails and always have a veggie tray out...at least it will look like your trying to behave!

No comments:

Post a Comment