Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Friday, July 20, 2012

July 20th...Got water!

Good morning, our "Circle of Love" question today in the gym is going to be, what is your daily eating challenge?  Or in general your daily diet frustrations! Mine seems to be as of lately, drinking enough water.  I can consume copious amounts of coffee no problem but, I can't seem to "want" to drink plain water right now.  It has to be either ice cold or flavored with something, like a little squeeze of lemon.  Yesterday, my sister-law Lara, sends me this awesome e mail about how to get your water intake up and to add some creative flavoring to it...Lara...you so great!
Clean Eating
(Source: http://pinterest.com/pin/264868021804878382/)
I thought this was awesome, label the bottles for YOUR daily schedule and below are some tasty ways to add a little flare to your water!  Fruit wedges, lemon, lime, grapefruit, cucumber, blueberries, oranges, pineapple...mix them up and try some combo's or add some mint leaves.  Let me know what your favorite flavor is!   

1 comment:

  1. I know that hydration is important to you so I wanted to tell you about a new product call H9 Structured Water. It is an innovative technology of water that is going to change the world. It takes only ONE bottle of H9 to keep you hydrated all day. You can get in on the ground floor of a company that is projected to be a billion dollar company in 5 years, or just buy it to drink. It's amazing what your body does when it is truly hydrated. Let me know what you think. -Megan Shaver
    www.H9water.com/BrandonShaver

    ReplyDelete