Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Friday, July 6, 2012

July 6th...fun family snacks!

Good morning, on this awesome sunny day!  So on Wednesday I talked about our inner "Were-Wolf" that comes out in the evening, looking for salt and sugar!  One of my brilliant followers, my Sista-in-law Lara, shared her idea of how she controls the "munchies"...here's what she had to say, " We eat  around 6pm (because my kids are crazy I don't eat with them but put out dip and veggies). I sit with them and eat that.  The reason it's O.K. for me to eat late is because it's healthy.  So eating later, works for me especially because it's all veggies and protein. With no less than 5 veggies in every meal. Main ones include G.O.M.B.  Greens (spinach) I add to every meal. Onions at least half, mushrooms in everything and berries. I save berries for breakfast.  The other secret for me spicy. Everything is spicy. I find that I don't crave anything else for that reason.  I also find alternative snacks. Making brownies with just dates is awesome with no flour or sugar.  Go to my fav website" www.spoonfulofsugarfree.com.  I thought this was such a great idea, thanks Lara!


 Well if you want to get the family on board with vegetables, make it fun! And   since my Sister-in-Law starts her studies for becoming a Personal Trainer, BOO YAH!...she'll need to know all the bones in the body.  So you can snack and learn at the same time!

3 comments:

  1. Your such an inspiration to me and love our chats on food and exercise. I am so excited to start my new adventure with Personal Training. To add to your comments the spicy foods I have are; Turkey burgers with tzatziki and greek salad (no bun). Chinese stirfry, Greeek Chicken souvlaki (no pita) with Greek salad, Tai Curry and Mexcian fajita (no bread)and Italian Chicken over Spag squash. Lunches are usually a big salad full of nuts and fruit with chicken. I also make all my dressings. The one I use is with balsamic vinegar, dijon and Evoo. Hope this will help in any of your clients adventures in eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with the comments!.. halal cny goodies singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. cny snacks 2022

    ReplyDelete