Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May 9th...The wonders of Cauliflower!

Well I have been playing around with Califlower for a bit now, adding it to soups, subbing it here and there instead of rice or potatoes and I even tried to use it, as a pizza crust.  Tonight I was going to make a curry stir fry and use the sherred Califlower instead of rice.  I happened to cruise across one of my favorite Blogs, Snack-Girl.com and guess what she had a similar thought...If you're not familiar with Snack-Girl.com, get on it!  Lots of great low-cal recieps, that are yummy and if you do Weight Watchers, the points are usually listed.  Here's a picture of today's Blog, enjoy!

Love Rice But Want To Cut Calories? Try This

20  | Posted on May 9, 2012

cauliflowerriceb

 


Snack Girl did something different the other day to her favorite "rice and bean" bowl. 
She substituted a vegetable in the bowl above.
Which one you ask? Well, that is a photo of my rice bowl with cauliflower now renamed:
 "Cauliflower and Bean Bowl".















No comments:

Post a Comment