Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Friday, May 4, 2012

May 4...

OK, usually when I do my blog, I like to be inspired by something happening through out the day in a work out, talking to a client or just in life.  But I saw this, this morning and well, all I have to say is that the quote below is putting allot nicer than I would!


Trust me people when I say I have heard it all, do you really think I believe you when you throw-out some lame excuse why you "can't fit in" your work out...that's funny because I know many people who are busy, Mom's or Dad's, working full time, going to school, have a family and still get in there work out! So next time your not organized, or just not feeling "up to it", OWN IT, and don't lie to me or yourself...You know what, some days you just have to dig a little deeper, stop thinking and just get your trainers on and start moving.  Were all in the same boat, you have to find something each day to motivate you, challenge you and want you, to aspire to be just a bit better each day...when you find it, you'll know because at that point " YOU WILL BE STRONGER THAN YOUR EXCUSES"...go find your shoes and get moving!

1 comment:

  1. Smack on about the excuses.Julia fb me about you.Thanks for your great,motivational blog.Goal to be tougher than excuses today.

    ReplyDelete