Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1st...The Dirty 30 WOD!

Well Alison and I survived another Tough Mudder, Seattle WA this time!
This course was way more challenging because of the obstacles, they were crazy...too many to list, I loved it!  Alison's broken finger survived the ice baths, mud crawls, Berlin walls, monkey bars, and at least a two story jump into the water...that was a long way down and I screamed like a baby the whole way!  We completed the 12 mile course in under 3 hours, and I survived 5 zaps from the "Electro Shock Therapy".  One hit me in the neck, and took me down like a ton of bricks, followed by one on the ear, at which point I blacked out.  Then came 2 more before I could crawl out of the mud and be helped up to cross the finish line.  Give me a "HOO RAH!"
Not sure what is next on our "to do" list, but I'm pretty sure it won't be boring, and I'm pretty sure it will cause some pain somewhere, in my body! 

Today is October 1st!  That means around here at my gym, it's the month end WOD time!  What awesomeness of a CrossFit work out did I have planed???  The Dirty 30!
 Here we go!
 30 Box Jumps...
 30 Jumping Pull Ups...
 30 Kettle Bell Swings...
 30 Walking Lunges...
 30 Knees to Elbows...
 30 Push Press...
 30 Back Extensions...
 30 Wall Balls...
 30 Burpees...chest to floor baby!

30 Double Unders!
Awesome energy everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment