Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 16th..."cake in a cup"...just shoot me now!

OMG...I'm in the grocery store shopping, heading down the baking aisle and see this, "Mug Cake".

...I'm thinking, WTF people...it's hard enough getting through the bakery section, seeing all my favorite fruit pies, all the colorful cookies with sprinkles and all the donuts covered in icing.  NOW YOU TELL ME, I can have a piece of cake whenever I want it, cause all it takes is 1 1/2 mins. in the microwave!  Can you totally tell, I'm PMS-ing! The angel on my shoulder said "B.A.D." and the devil said, " get it! get it!".  So I decided to sacrifice myself and give it a try...here we go!
 All you need is 1/4 milk...
 For best results it says to whisk in a bowl first...
 "Quality control"...of course!
 Arrrrg!  Too much whisking can get messy...
 Pour in mug and microwave 1 1/2 minutes...
 Instructions say to let cool a minute, then flip upside down and serve...I nuked it too long and the bottom half got stuck in the mug...
Might not look pretty, but given"2 thumbs up" by Max, then quickly inhaled!  OK, OK, I had a little bite...it actually tasted pretty good!



No comments:

Post a Comment