Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Friday, October 26, 2012

October 26th...Gone fishing!

Well I always seem to get stumped when it comes to preparing fish.  It seems I can do wonders with chicken...can't we all, but fish, seems like entering unknown territory.  Well, fortunately I have the internet and Google will save the day!  And as usual, I'm trying to be Paleo friendly so here is what I came up with...
 Here's what you need...2 Cod fillets, 1/2 tsp mayo, 1/2 a finely chopped onion, 1 tsp dried Dill, pinch Thyme.  I used 1/2 tsp of Coconut oil to coat the pan.
 Lightly brush the fish with mayo or you could also use plain Greek yogurt...
 Sprinkle fish with herbs and onions...
 Then bake at 425 degrees for 12-15mins.
I served the Cod with roasted Yams and a spinach salad.  I have to say I'm always hesitant to take the first bite because I'm not a big fish lover.  But this was really good!  It was really light tasting, and if you're not a big herb fan, go light on the Dill.  Might get daring next week and try this with some sundried tomatoes, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment