Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Monday, October 22, 2012

October 22nd...Staying motivated in the rain!

Ok, I know this weather is not the nicest...I know it's hard to get motivated in the morning, when your bed is so warm and cozy. I know when you get home from work, it takes all you got, to step back outside into the rain for a work out.  I know, I know, I know!  BUT...you gotta dig deep, get your gear on, and show up.  That's the great thing about group workouts, they keep you accountable.  You know, your work out buddies are going to show up and suck it up, and that "pressure" gets you to my gym.  And that's exactly what it's suppose to do!  You made a choice and a commitment by coming to my gym and I will hold you to it, by keeping you accountable, so you can reach your goals! So give yourself a pat on the back and enjoy the rain, cause soon it will be snow, then you'll really have something to whine about!

No comments:

Post a Comment