Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

October 11...Paleo style eggs and hash!

Anything with eggs, I'm a fan so when my sister-in-law Lara, sent me this recipe, I was eager to try it!  Doesn't get much easier than this and who would of thought, shredding sweet potatoes / yams would cook so fast and taste so good!
Ingredients: Coconut oil, 2 eggs, 1 tomato and 1/2 cup Sweet potato, which is more Paleo friendly than the Yam but all I had in the cupboard was a Yam. 
 
 ... shred Yam, about 1/2 cup...
 ...add 1 tsp of Coconut oil in pan and satay yams til the tips turn brown...
 ...the original recipe adds 2 eggs in the middle of the pan and then you put a lid over it for 3 mins. if you want soft eggs.  I on the other hand, only like my eggs scrambled!
The great thing about this breakfast is it's under 300 calories and fills you up.  You could get creative and add mushrooms, green onions, bacon etc...whatever you fancy, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment