Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June 6th...Day 3 of the 17 D/D(day/diet)...lots of energy!

Ok so I'm going to take some pictures of my meals to give you an idea of what I eat.  Have to say, I woke up this morning with a lot of energy and gave the am Boot Camp class a good burn this morning!  I got some nasty looks for it, won't name, names Danielle!  So here's what I had for breakfast, 2 eggs w.mushrooms, grn onions, spinach and a sprinkle of cheese.  Half a grapefruit and 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, w. 4 strawberries and a coffee.
 It was a lot of food for 7:15am, I was hungry but couldn't finish all the yogurt.  Then after work I had a snack, an apple with 1 tsp.nut butter.  Below is my lunch, chicken soup loaded with veggies and a dash of curry.  Try to use herbs in your meals for added flavor instead of salt.  I also had the left-over yogurt, turkey pepperoni stick, and small piece of cheese.
Ok so later in the day I was starting to feel a wee bit tired and had to nap for an hour...arrr I hate waking up from mid-afternoon nap/crash, feel like I'm hung over!  Anyhow, coffee down the hatch, and off to work.
Here's my dinner!  2 lean pork chops, 7 asparagus spears, raw veggies, 2 tbsp of the Greek yogurt Taziki dip, spinach salad w. my homemade citrus/cilantro dress(check Blog May 14 recipe)sprinkle of almonds.  I almost ate all of it, Warren said "slow down or you might eat a finger!"  For desert I'm having chocolate mint tea, then bed.  I do feel a lot better, especially after I eat, no heavy feeling in my stomach even though I'm full.  But, I'm starting to find that with the starchy carbs cut out, I have to get my work out done in the morning when I have the most energy.  And I have to eat right after or I will crash and start wondering the cupboards!  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment