Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

June 14th...Day 12 of 17 Day Diet...the wrath of Mother Nature!

Ok so I'm on day 12...wow this has to be my lowest energy day yet, I mean crazy low...like walking around the parking, looking for where your car is parked, several different times.  Even though I'm eating, I feel today, like the kind of tired no matter what you do, you just can't shake it.  Today is a rest day for me for my work outs, so lucky me!  I have to suck it up because there is only 5 days left in this phase, then I get to add some starchy carbs.  I don't want to discourage anyone from trying this diet because I believe it really works to kick some bad habits, especially the sugar.  I am realizing that I need to back off on "my" work outs and stick to something more simple and no more than 30mins. otherwise I will end up with more bad days like today. This is how I feel...tomorrow will be better! 
Ok...it's now after dinner and the reason why I'm dragging my butt around to day is that "Mother Nature" has arrived!  No I'm not talking about the weather, I'm not a"small talk" kinda girl, I'm talking about my period!  Explains my crazy mood yesterday...might have to apologize to my husband, explains why watching a TV commercial, I wanted to cry, explains why my brain is not functioning and how I couldn't find my parked car (3 times today!) and explains why I just totally pigged out on the best dinner...Big juicy Bar-B-Q-ued hot dog, loaded on a white bun with wedge fries...still hungry!  My goal for tomorrow is to read and post info about the "PMS" chapter, so stay tuned...still hungry!...and don't be sending me e-mails saying,"just go have a hot tea Mel, that will get rid of your hunger"...PEOPLE, I've gone to the dark side, I'm PMS hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment