Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 6th...Day 2 of the 17 Day Diet...what are you willing to give up?

Well here's tonight's "circle of love" question...what are you willing to give up on this diet?  Easy answer for me, creamer in my coffee.  I know it's sooo bad for you, but I love it so much, really, really love it! I'm substituting it with vanilla almond milk.  I'm in day 2, so far so good, I had a headache yesterday in the morning and at night, not sure if it's related.  I was up early today, good to go.  I find that I have to eat every 2 hours or so, otherwise my cravings will get the better of me.  Some of you said that alcohol is going to be a hard one to give up, especially with summer coming.  One drink, I said one, is not going to be the end all.  If you follow this program exactly, for 17 days, you should see some amazing results.  If you do it half-ass, then don't expect to see much change on the scale.  So speaking of scales, I got on, Monday morning, weighed in at 146.4lbs.  This afternoon I got on and was down 2lbs. now I'm 144.4lbs. I'm pretty sure that is just water weight...Monday's work-out wasn't that intense!  So being the official sacrificed Ginny Pig, that is where I start...just need Mom to stop making Super Yummy banana bread, loaded with chocolate chips.  Yes I had a super small piece today, couldn't help it, it was calling me through the zip-lock bag!


Above is one of my snacks today, Protein shake with water, 1/4 cup frozen mixed berries, and 3/4 cup of Kale.  Also 1/2 cup Greek 0%plain yogurt, with a sprinkle of sliced almonds and dried cranberries.  I'm pretty sure your not suppose to be having nuts in the is phase but I needed a little crunch!
I found this at SuperStore...Greek yogurt taziki dip, great for "guilt-free" dipping with your veggies.  I wanted to post a picture of my chicken veggie soup I made, but my phone is on the fritz because while I was taking the picture, I dropped the phone into my soup!...no more close ups!


Food diary for today:
6am: up drinking hot water with a squeeze of fresh lemon.
6:15am: coffee w. 1 tbsp Almond milk (I'm allergic to milk)
7:am: 2 eggs scrambled with 1/4 cup fat-free ham(it was all I had in the fridge) and veggies, 5 strawberries.
9am: bowl of chicken soup.
10am: Starbucks coffee
10:45am: 1 apple w. 1tsp nut butter, 1 turkey pepperoni, small piece cheese.
1pm:Chicken and spinach salad, veggies and dip.
3:30pm: 45min. work out.
4:30pm: Protein shake, w. Kale 1/4 berries, 1/2 cup Greek yogurt w. sliced almonds and dried cranberries, tbsp of each.
6:40pm: Spinach salad loaded with veggies and tuna, 1/2 cup water melon.
9pm:1 piece Mom's banana bread!
OK, yes some of the food like watermelon, your not suppose to have, but I'm not going to let my grocery's go to waist, so use up what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment