Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June 26th...Hoo Rah WOD!



Yesterday was our monthly Boot Camp WOD, still pumped from Tough Mudder over the weekend...as you can see, I'm rock'n my Official Orange Headband, I was inspired and called the work out, Hoo Rah!  Here it is...Manmakers / Lap runs / Split Jerk / Scissor Abs / 1 Pull up w. 1 Push up / Double Unders...1 minute each x 3 ROUNDS!...
 First up was, Manmakers, overhead press, DB's down to ground, jump out into plank, 1 arm row each side, then back up...this was the killer for most, thankfully their partner's keep score of reps...too tired to count.
 Second was, lap runs or as I explained...SPRINTS!!! up and down the driveway people!  I find yelling at them increases their speed!
 Third, what we have been working on all month, the Split Jerk.  Everyone nailed this, form was great!  Glad to know they are listening every once and a while!
 Fourth, Scissor Ab crunches...the pm group sure had their own idea of what this exercise was...some days you just have to "walk away"...
 Fifth, 1 Pull up into 1 Push up...I put this one in just for fun!
 Sixth, Double Unders, arrrr these drive me nuts and leave most of us with bruises...1 skip with 2 rope rotations...get your reps in!
Here's the PM group stretching, I didn't get any of these rockstars pictures cause I was too busy running around keeping them on task...Crystle!!!  Job well done!  I'm so impressed to see how everything is coming full circle and how everyone is improving, give me a HOO RAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment