Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1st...A New Year's work out and a full belly!

We made it!  Good job Trellia, Ashley, Crystal  Melissa and Janine for showing up today and working your butt off!
 After a couple of circuits and runs,  I explained to the group that, that was their warm up! lol and now were gonna do the "real work out" of the day...how I spoil you all!
 Since we burned some serious calories, I think we all deserve some good grub and have our Trainer serve us!
 I'm not saying "who" ate the cinnamon buns...
 ...but we chowed down on some serious good, healthy food...I made Protein Pancakes with reduced berries for topping, Greek yogurt with homemade Quinoa granola, egg white veggie "cupcakes", fresh fruit, and I added cinnamon buns and chocolate cressent rolls!
 The sun was out this morning and begging us to come out and play!  This was the best way to start my year off, with great food, great friends and a great work out!  See you all tomorrow night!


No comments:

Post a Comment