Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Monday, April 2, 2012

April 2nd...Abs before picture

..
Say hello to ma belly!  So here you have it, my abs this morning in my PJ's.  So I thought it would be a cool idea, once a week take a picture of my abs to see how I  progress.  Plus, it will help keep me accountable, knowing I have to show you my belly once a week!  One day down, not a perfect diet, but I expect this week to be a bit rough.  I have to say I feel really good today, eating clean agrees with my tummy.  The key to your success is going to be a house stocked full of Paleo friendly food...don't wait til your super hungry to eat.  Try to be consistent and eat every 2-3hrs.  As well, have a weekly food plan made up, this will keep you from falling off the wagon.  Pack snacks, I can't stress this enough.  Today, in line up at SuperStore, my stomach was singing...so I grab some dried meat covered in salt, AKA Beef Jerky. Held me off til I got home and inhaled lunch!


7am- coffee 1 tsp crm/sugar free syrup 
7:30am- 1 powerball / 1 banana
8:15am " Road Runner" WOD
9:15am- Protein shake w. water
11am-1/4 raw oats, 1/2 apple
12:15-coffee, 1 sm. can tuna 6 w/w tortilla chips :(
3pm- 3 pieces beef jerky
3:30pm-spinach salad, carrots, avocado, cucumber, prawns.
6:30pm-tea 
7:30pm-4oz. t-bone steak and 1/2 plain roasted potatoe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment