Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April 17th...Paleo Abs

OK I'm officially just over 2 weeks in doing the Paleo Diet.  So far so good, learning about my eating habits AGAIN!  I have realized that to be successful for this type of eating I so have to be on it for my meal preperation.  It would be so easy to just grab a P&J sandwhich, but no, I had another freak'n spinach and chicken salad...I did have 6 mini flavored rice cakes...Chase was driving me nuts!!! Children another food trigger.  I posted another picture of my Abs, side view cause I think the front still looks the same... you all get to see my sexy fleece PJs!


My clothes are definitely looser, I know from before, that I need a good 4 weeks to really see a difference.  I had a good chit-chat with Laura about figuring out what type of work outs we like and don't like and what gets us results.  So based on that conversation, I have decide to kick up my work out, take it up a notch...been a bit "lazy" for me last 2 weeks, been doing the work outs just not long enough or as intense as I should be. Going to put together a work out schedules today, stick it on the fridge, put in my set work out times, so there are no excuses!  I know what I put into it, is exactly what I will get out of it...time to get HARDCORE...look out Boot Campers cause it ALWAYS over flows onto you!!!!...maybe I should have a nap first...lol


FOOD DIARY:
7am- coffee
8:30am-2 eggs w.spinch, mushrooms, grn onions and 2 pieces turkey bacon and 1 Protein pancake...I was hungry!
10:30am-2 chic pea cookies and coffee.
1pm-Spinach salad w.chicken and strawberries, 1 tsp dressing and 6 mini rice cakes. 
2:30pm-45 min. work out
3:30pm- Protein shake w. water, berries, kale, power ball.
6pm-2 Italian sauages and 1 cup root veggie soup.
7:30pm-1/2 cup chili and a power ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment