Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 23rd...Big "Thank-You" to Craig and his tools!

Well the weekend is over and I have to say that I might have over indulged just a weee bit!  Friday was a full on Turkey dinner at Mom's, which I had 2 servings! Saturday's "Carb Fest" included 2 pieces of bread, 1 cookie and turkey leftovers, Oh and 1 1/2 cocktails at a Fund-Raiser for my son's Pre-school.  Sunday was the home run of pig outs, I had 1 piece of this 2 layer pizza creation...so let's call it more like the equivalent of 2 pieces.  Needless to say I feel grouse and my body is NOT happy with me...let's just say, it was a good idea that I didn't have to go anywhere this morning!
     Today, I'm totally pumped because Craig(Angela"s hunny pie)came over and installed 2 screws into the rock face.  I added some other hardware and 2 large dock ropes.  Now we have Mel's version of a "rope climb" yeehaa, can't wait til tonight to use it for Boot Camp!



 I added knots to the rope to help with the grip strength.

 Using your feet pressed against the rock wall, helps lift your body off the ground.


       You have to pull with everything you got!

And then dig a little deeper...or the matt awaits your butt!

Some make it look effortless...even pretty ;)

This is an awesome view to really see just how much of an incline your on, and realize just how much upper body strength is used.  Awesome job everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment