Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 46...Pop chips!

OK Barb, is over for some of you, the other half take her on today!  I don't know about you, but after Barb kicked my butt, and I had a nap, all I wanted to do yesterday, is eat!  My metabolism was racing.  I had to do a coffee run last night cause we were out and it took all my will power NOT to throw crap into my cart.  This is how hungry I was...I walked up to the frozen food ales and started to drew al over the "Hungry Man" rib and mashed potato dinner!  Well the picture looked good, I grab the box which was surprisingly light and thin...I thought how could this feed a "Hungry Mel" it's soooo small.  Then I read the label, smacked myself in the head and put it back.  I grabbed the "Pop chips" instead, heard allot about these.   So the first one was tasty, and the 2nd, but the third, I became aware of the texture, it was kind of weird.  Not like a potato chip at all.  And then you got that after taste on the roof of your mouth...oh ya, that's all the chemicals and preservatives that make it taste like sour cream and onion!  So save yourself the $3 bucks and pass.  If you want a real potato chip, have one, if your like me, who can't just eat one or two, don't even bother then.  Just have a glass of water instead!! lol lol

No comments:

Post a Comment