Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 54...Tire Flipping Fun!

OK so I realize that less than 1% of the population would get excited to see a picture like this!  Myself, on the other hand...when I saw this picture, I thought, WOW look at all those used tires, wouldn't it be great to just be able to go get whatever size/weight you wanted...like a grocery store for tires!!! (I know your thinking, uh ya Mel, it's called a tire shop...don't kill my dream!)  As you can see there are many different sizes and weights to tires, were using one that is about 200lbs give or take.  The above picture, the tire being flipped is probably over 300+lbs. at least!
And for this tire, we need at least another week of training to flip that sucker, lol, lol!
 
I love this quote...might have to put in on a shirt!  I also, would love to have this chick's butt and arms.  So, if tire flipping can get my butt to look like this, "let's do it!" I think this quote sums up what my workouts are all about.  Each work out pushes you physically, mentally and the toughest of them all, emotionally.  But at the end, when all is said and done, you can't deny how amazing you feel!  So when you tell people the type of work out you do and they look at you strange, shrug it off, cause until they try it, they can keep their opinion to them self! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. My Dad is in the tire business, he says most companies will give the tires away because they have to pay to dispose of them!!! Just sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete