Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

April 25th...cheat day...oh no you didn't!

Yup...I did it...good old KFC!  Not only did I have 1 piece, I had 3 pieces AND a small handful of fries.  It was sooo good, I think they've changed the recipe as it was a lot lighter than before...I haven't had KFC in over a year and a half.  Anyhow I'm lying in bed last night in my "full belly glory" hoping to fall asleep before any stomach ache might happen.  My husband is on his IPad and I ask him to Google how many calories are in one piece of chicken...374-425 calories per PIECE!  Brutal!!! so I consumed about 1100 calories plus the fires in one meal...freak'n awesome!  Good thing my ass is out the door this morning for a 10 km run.  So I guess that was my cheat meal...go big or go home!  Today is a new day, no regrets and back on track, sunshine here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment