Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Monday, May 20, 2013

May 7th...Dream big, maybe not so big...

I once had a dream!...my husband would say "ya you and Dr.King"...he is full of sarcasm tonight because I'm calling him a "Dream Killer" or as he puts it, he's saving our neighborhood from me and my Boot Camp shenanigans.  OK here's the deal, we need a wall to do our Wall Balls on.  Every time the ball hits the house, pieces of gip-rock fall into our eyes, plus this can't be good for the side of the house.  So I thought, hey why not put up a cool board, save the side of the house and our eye balls.  Warren, my trusting husband said " sure" and off to work he went on it...
 Got his new saw out, the tool box and then started to brain storm with me on how to put it up...not a good idea, I think we speak 2 different languages.

 Ahhh...if he only new what idea I had in my head, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have even gotten this far!

 So I started my end of the work, got the board painted, then put a "cool" saying on it, and I was ready to put it up! (notice how the word cool is in quotations, my husband says my idea of cool and the normal idea of cool are worlds apart!)

 Oh how I love my husband...he went and hung it up, trying to be supportive of my idea.  But as soon as he got down from the ladder, that was it!  There was no freak'n way he was going to have this hanging from the side of our house.  He said it's one thing having 3 tires sitting in our driveway painted like donuts, its another, hanging a sign off our freak'n garage so that the whole world can drive by and see it!  He thinks we should compromise...so now it will go on the back side of the house, where the deer and birds can stair at it and wonder who is the crazy lady that moved in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment