Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 18th...All of us have a Cookie Monster inside of us!

Here's how I was feeling today...




I was on a cookie making frenzy, cookies for the kids and trying to conquer this Chic Pea Protein cookie.  I'm trying to make it tastier with out the added calories...I know If I added chocolate chips to it, they would taste great...but then I would eat the whole batch.  By just making it a bit sweeter, it's a treat for me but I won't eat more than one at a time. Yes I'm playing head games with myself, but it works! Sometimes ya just gotta do what ya gotta do to stay on track.


FOOD DIARY:
7am-coffee and 1 power ball.
8:30am-1/2 cup raw oats w. 1/4 berries and 1/2 cup yogurt.
9:20am-Teach Crossfit.
11am-2 cold Italian sausages and 2 power pancakes and 5 strawberries
12:30pm-coffee...baked cookies ect... for 2 hours:)
2pm-1 choco.chip cookie and 1 chic pea cookie...hmmm I wonder which tasted better!
3:30pm-my workout
4:45pm-Protein shake w. water and banana.
5pm-Teach Crossfit.
6:05pm-Spinach salad, w. strawberries, 1 turkey burger.
7:15pm-1/2 cup chili w. 8 w/w tortilla chips...the chips tasted great at first, then I could totally taste the oil, yuk!
7:30pm-DAM choco.chip cookie again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment