Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11th...surviving Easter weekend!

Well now that Easter weekend is over, I've been feeling the wrath of the sugar crash or a sugar hangover! I ate clean all week, and yes I had a few chocolate eggs over the weekend, not even the good stuff! AND I had Tim-bits on the way home from Parksville, arrrr.  I have been feeling like crap ever since we got home and I know it's from the evil sugar.  So, now I know better and as Oprah says, I will do better.  Yesterday, I through out any left over Easter candy because if it's around I will eat it, get the crap out of the house.  It's hard enough to eat right everyday, get the "triggers" out sight or don't have them in your house at all.  I made up my weekly food menu,
On it I have listed the entire menu for the week.  What the family eats on one side and my modifications for the Paleo diet on the other side.  Tuesday, I made turkey spaghetti for the family, instead of pasta for me, I used spaghetti squash.  So you see, it's not that hard.  It makes me nuts!!!!! when people use the excuse that they can't eat that well cause they don't want to cook a bunch of different meals to satisfy them and their family.  OMG people, shut the TV off, it takes 5 mins. to look up recipes and by now you know what is healthy and what is not.  If we spent less time complaining about what we can't do and spent it on what you can do, great things could happen.  So, let's make this a day of all the things we can do!


All my soups are home made, actually most everything I eat is home made, including the nut mix.  So when you see my food list, I don't want to keep repeating "home made"


Food Dairy:
7am- coffee w. Almond milk...going to kick the sugar free syrup this week.
8am- banana and sm. piece of Lara bar.
9:15am- Protein shake w. water, 1/4 frozen berries, 1 cup Kale.
9:20am- teach Crossfit
11:15am- 35 min. work out.
12noon- 1 cup chicken w. veggies soup and 1/4 cup mixed nuts.
2pm- 1 cup of Root Veggie soup.
3:30pm- 1/2 chilli and 1 apple w. tblsp peanut butter(natural), herbal tea.
5:30pm- teach Crossfit.
6:45pm-my work out.
7:30pm-5oz. steak w. spinach salad
8pm-3 chocolate eggs...found them and had to eat them! 





No comments:

Post a Comment