Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Friday, April 13, 2012

April 13th...Hello sunshine!

Well it's about time the sun came out! I find I feel glum when it's raining out and unmotivated to do anything but eat.  There is nothing better than working out in the sun, you feel the warmth on your face and the brightness lifts your spirits...plus a little tan is always good too!  I posted this picture yesterday on FB, and it seemed many of you were feeling the same way!


If looking at this poor dog does not make you smile, well then, you really had a bad day!  I just wanted to give a "shout out" to all my Boot Campers, you all did amazing this week, really gave it your all, on our last WOD.  I love to see how strong and confident you are all becoming! I had a great conversation with my client, Grandma S, besides the the fact that she totally rocked her work out, AGAIN, it's about putting yourself first...if you don't see your health as a priority or make it YOUR priority, how do you expect others to see it that way as well.  Your not being selfish, your just saying that this is important to me and others need to respect that.  Enjoy the weekend, go somewhere different for a walk or run, either way, get outside!


Food Diary:
7am- coffee
8am-banana
8:10am- quick 20min. work out.
9:15am-Lara bar and Protein shake w.water.
9:20am- teach Crossfit.
10:40am-my work out.
11:45am-turkey burger, 2 cups spinach, 1/3 cup yams, 1 tsp dressing, 5 strawberries, 1/2 a power pancake.
2:15pm 1/2 Greek yogurt w.2 tblsp. trail mix, 1/2 cup popcorn...Cavemen may have heated up some corn on the cob...just saying!
4pm-1/2 power pancake, 2 chocolate eggs ARRRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment