Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February 20th...Need some extra energy!

 Greens Plus...why do I love it so... definitely not for it's taste, but for how awesome it makes me feel.  Don't get me wrong I love my coffee, but I find that coffee can sometimes take awhile to kick in and some days I could drink coffee and go have a nap.  I find with the Greens Plus, I add it to my chocolate protein shake and add 1/2 a frozen banana to hide the taste and I get immediate energy that lasts throughout the day.  We chatted about this in class last week and Ashley mentioned that she has it for her mid-afternoon snack and provides her with energy for the rest of her day, including coming to  the evening boot camp class.  The container is about $59 and it rarely goes on sale unfortunately...
 So I purchased the Greens Plus with "extra energy" meaning, it's suppose to improve overall well-being , to promote alertness, wakefulness, enhance cognitive performance, relieve fatigue, increase endurance and enhance motor performance.  
Unfortunately I don't have all day to Google every ingredient listed on this container, but it has the scientific name and something we can understand in English like...'Malus domestica' which is Apple fruit, of course or "Triticum aestivum" a.k.a. Organic wheat grass, exactly what I guessed too!
Note to self, the Greens come in all sorts, like multi-vitamin, vegan friendly and many more...
I found this one at Costco last week, which is like half the price...I could not read the entire back side of the label as it was pre-packed with the shaker cup and covering the rest of the info...might have to go in "under-cover" and open a package to get the info...shhhhh.  It claims the same improvement in energy as the Greens Plus...so I guess I will be our "ginny-pig" and go test it out!  Remember ALWAYS read your labels for side effects and in case any of the ingredients may interfere with any medication you might be taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment