Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

February 9th...Feeling the love for Fulton Hill!

 Well here it is, Saturdays 8am workout...I woke up early this morning not knowing what to do yet for today's workout.  Usually I get inspired by something and design a workout around it.  Today, as I looked out my window I thought of Fulton Hill, and that was it!
 Look at their smiling faces, they have no idea of what their in for!  They think my shirt is a funny joke...we'll see!
 So we had to run to the bottom of Fulton and at each side street stop and do the mini workout...I told them, "see it as your rest break!"
 Fulton is way steeper than it looks!
Ewa and Tony, so happy to be at the bottom!  I told them to just keep looking down as they run, don't look up...don't do it!
 Almost had our first puk-ER here!
 I don't care how you get up that hill...walk or run, Diana, Bev and Rebecca, just keep moving!
 Casey and Kathleen motoring up the hill...it wasn't really that steep, was it?
 O.K. O.K. yes it was freak'n steep, my lunges were burning! Baby steps, that's all I kept telling myself!
Ahhh you guys rock, you are amazing! Now we deserve a nap today!

No comments:

Post a Comment