Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

November 25th...coffee talk, how can you feel alive, if your standing still in life?

Sunday, let the coffee do the talking!
I love going for a run, especially on a day like today!  The cool air going through my lunges, the sun shining on my face and wicked tunes blasting in my ears!  100's of thoughts race through my mind during this time but I always seem to come back to my work.  Here is where I get motivated and inspired with ideas.  Here is where I dream and see myself in the future.  Here is where I talk to myself and push to be better.    
On many of these runs, I think of how I can inspire the people I meet, to want to make an effort to do better, to take that first step, to not be afraid of succeeding.  People will see this picture and say, "well great for you, but I can't run".  Maybe you can't run a marathon, or 10km or even down the street, BUT you can put one foot in front of the other.  Nobody said it was going to be easy.  Everyday is a CHOICE, the only person holding you down...IS YOU!  So let go of the fear and welcome the change.  How can you feel alive if your standing still?  I know you can do it, I believe in you, and I will cheer you on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment