Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

April 27th...You must do the thing YOU think you cannot do!

I was feeling inspired today by my Mom!  I'm excited for her because she has just started a new chapter in her life.  My Mom is officially retired and ready to start putting herself first...except when I need her to babysit!  She has just started working out 3 times a week and is already down 5lbs.  Yesterday, she told me she signed up for the 24 hour Relay for Life, where she has to walk for 12 hours, from 6pm to 6am around a track!  She told me that she would have never thought of doing this before.  I believe sometimes we set ourselves up for failure because "feeling" failure and the risk of it seems unbearable  therefore we stop trying.  Somewhere deep within ourselves we always have a spark that wants to turn into a flame...we just have to figure out how to get it  "fired up"...I believe that if we can just take one step at a time, those steps can turn into walking lunges, squat jumps and one big ass Box Jump in life!  So here's to you Mom, your spark is lit and your fire is burning strong, I'll be there to cheer you for your walk...up until about 8pm cause then that's my bedtime!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment