Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Follow the Leeder in Personal Training and Boot Camp!

Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday 15th...The after-math of our Resolution Contest!

Well last night was the Mel's Resolution Contest, wrap-up party!  For eight weeks everyone busted their butt, got out of their comfort zones and learned that I have deaf ears to their complaining...and maybe that my counting is not so great...maybe!
.
We finished our workout and then headed up stairs for the wrap-up party!  Diana brought some Champagne for a group toast, what a fabulous idea!   Your officially on wine detail for all future parties Diana!
 We did a group toast and then took a moment to reflect back on our journey and how it changed each one of us.  I was so proud of everyone because each had a different experience and goal.  They realized that it wasn't about the end result, the weight-lost, but that is was about showing up to class everyday, giving 100% in each workout, improving their self-esteem and pushing themselves out outside their own barriers.
Then we got the party started!  Michelle and Megan from Belle Rose Salon and Wax Bar joined us and did free eyebrow waxing for everyone! How fun was that...I think everyone left a little less hairier!  

Then we took a pause and announced the winners...Ashley, above in the red feathers came in third place down 4.5 lbs, Dale took second place, down 7.3 lbs. and Christina, above in the pink feathers, placed first by loosing 10.4 lbs!  Wicked job ladies!
Ah then it was time to relax...Vicki from Sanjana Yoga and Wellness took care of out tired and worn out feet with a relaxing massage!

 Some more chit chatting and lots of laughs!
 Then I was totally surprised by my crew with a birthday cake!
 That's me at the top towering over them, lol!
 I love the attention to detail, even my tires made in onto the cake!
 And I even think someone is practicing their Double-Unders!
I love it, love it, love it!  Thanks so much to Christina for making this cake for me, this has got to be the best cake anyone has ever made for me!
Thanks to you all for being yourself and for being awesome, YOU ARE ALL ROCK STARS in my book!
 Thanks to Dale for the beautiful flowers!
OK after all was said and done, I needed to relax too!  I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment